2011年8月10日 星期三

Year in Review?

I'm going to take a break from this thing. I should be back in a month or so. In the meantime, here's my "Best/Worst Of" for the 2010-2011 (school) year!

See you later, and happy reading!

5 Best Books I've Read This Year

  1. "White Jazz" by James Ellroy
  2. "The Godmakers" by Frank Herbert
  3. "The Physics of Superheroes" by James Kakalios
  4. "1984" by George Orwell
  5. "Voss" by Patrick White
5 Worst Books I've Read This Year

  1. "The Redemption of Althalus" by Gary and Leah Jennings
  2. "Wide Awake" by David Levithan
  3. "Under Pressure" by Frank Herbert
  4. "The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century" by Thomas Friedman
  5. "Glamorama" by Bret Easton Ellis
5 Best Comic Books I've Read This Year

  1. "Luthor" (a.k.a. "Luthor: Man of Steel") by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo
  2. "Marvels" by Kurt Busiek and Alex Ross
  3. "Fables: Homelands" by Bill Willingham et al.
  4. "Ultimate Iron Man" by Orson Scott Card et al.
  5. "X-Necrosha" by Craig Kyle et al.
The Worst Comic Book I've Ever Read. Period.

  1. "Ordinary Victories" by Manu Larcenet

沒有留言:

張貼留言